Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 08:14 PM

helena769 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to helena769
Default Re: Botting
I hate bots! Are you kidding? I'm GLAD they are gone. The only thing useful towards them was helping out with the grand extange. I got all of my 99s MYSELF! Except the fact I autoclicked magic alching for the last few levels. But you people e.e you pay for membership, download or pay for a bot, then log out for a month and come back with a few 99s..
Old 11-16-2011, 09:42 PM
7 in rl

Vazz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Botting
Originally Posted by helena769 View Post
I hate bots! Are you kidding? I'm GLAD they are gone. The only thing useful towards them was helping out with the grand extange. I got all of my 99s MYSELF! Except the fact I autoclicked magic alching for the last few levels. But you people e.e you pay for membership, download or pay for a bot, then log out for a month and come back with a few 99s..
What happens if we buy member ship on a cb 3 account, get a bot, log out and come back a month later? Right, we're still lvl 3, since logging out isn't the best idea that you can have.

Also, you can't be too much afk, AutoFighter break sometimes, almost every bots messes up so you have to at least restart it after 20-30 hrs.

...but who cares...
Closed Thread